Live your life and love your job.
Discover how to step up, own your space and make your job great. Be one of those who enjoy their jobs, get a real sense of satisfaction out of what they are doing, and blur the line between work and play.
Did you know…
…The average American dreads Monday morning, looks forward to the weekend, and hopes for the day when he can retire and “enjoy life”.
…Only 17% of employees are in jobs that cater to their strengths.
…According to Gallup survey, 1 in 4 employees are “engaged”, willing to put in discretionary effort.
…The largest cost to business today is caused by “presenteeism”, where employees show up for work physically but not mentally. One study measured productivity at around 30% of capacity.
It is said that 95% of people go home from work unsatisfied. You don’t have to be one of them!
There are many who enjoy their jobs, get a real sense of satisfaction out of what they are doing, and really can’t draw a line between work and play, because to them, they love what they do!
It really happens, and you could be one of them. In Make Your Job Great, business performance architect Joanne Eckton takes you by the hand and walks you down the path to:
- Discover and set your bosses expectations
- Build trust with your boss and coworkers
- Build credibility within your team
- Challenge your comfort zone and step into a larger future
- Expand your personal power through people
- Create a life that lets you put your energy in things that matter most to you
- Craft a future with passion, purpose and pleasure
Most people drift from day to day, doing what others expect of them and not setting their own direction. To achieve success, truly unstoppable success, you have to live a life with passion, with Mojo. To find your mojo, look inside yourself for the answers to three questions and then chart a reality that puts you dead center in the intersection of all three.
- What are your talents?
- What do you enjoy doing?
- What do you see as your purpose in life?
Here’s just a few strategies towards Stepping Up, Owning Your Space & Getting Your Boss off Your Back:
- Learn the 3 simple steps to earning your freedom at work.
- Focus on building a foundation of trust and credibility.
- Break the cycle of self-doubt and breakthrough to higher levels of motivation.
- Discover 10 components of communicating with power.
- Build your own base of loyal coworkers and business partners with proven techniques to inspire camaraderie and teamwork.
Ready to see for yourself? Then grab your FREE Make Your Job Great quick-start information packet.
Here’s what you get in your FREE quick-start information packet:
- Full chapter called Communicating to Get What You Want from Joanne’s book Make Your Job Great so you can discover how to communicate with impact.
- A free subscription to the Life Choice Expert content-rich monthly e-newsletter full of tips and strategies for defining success your way.
- Expert Interviews with successful business leaders who share their Solutions For Success secrets with you
To get started, simply enter your name and email address to the right.